Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Spoiled late muzzleloader, again.

Maxx lol. I have put my time in and hunted hard public and private. I annually harvested giant public deer I got tired of being stole from. However you are correct about putting in time and work on public ground to be successful

My wife hammers giants late muzzle. Just my opinion but late muzzle or late archery is awesome to pattern giant mature bucks if you can handle the elements

My wife hammers giants late muzzle. Just my opinion but late muzzle or late archery is awesome to pattern giant mature bucks if you can handle the elements

Oh I think the late is a great season on private ground I just don't like it from public. It gets abused during the shotgun seasons. Not to mention in my opinion late season is keyed on food. You have to have food and not a lot of public ground does.

We found one last year and shot a doe off of it. Does are even a little difficult late season on public.

Great bucks iowabuck! Thanks for sharing. Consistent success doesn't come from just being lucky or having a good place to hunt. Looks like you've paid your dues and are reaping the rewards.

IMG_20160204_195121103.jpg

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back