PEAX Equipment

south Dakota mule deer sucsess

OKED

Had a Great trip to south dakota , we drew a any deer tag in unit 35A , only hunted a couple days . Seen some mule deer from a mile and a half away and couldn't tell much about them so the next day i made long hike and and found them in the same place. 326 yard shot with my 7 mm mag and then the work started . My buddy also killed a good 10 point whitetail 18 inches wide and heavy.

Attachments

• KIMG0925~3.JPG
    KIMG0925~3.JPG
    425.9 KB · Views: 246
  • 57005.jpeg
    57005.jpeg
    397.6 KB · Views: 240
Had a Great trip to south dakota , we drew a any deer tag in unit 35A , only hunted a couple days . Seen some mule deer from a mile and a half away and couldn't tell much about them so the next day i made long hike and and found them in the same place. 326 yard shot with my 7 mm mag and then the work started . My buddy also killed a good 10 point whitetail 18 inches wide and heavy.
Congrats on two nice bucks!

I will be putting in for whitetail hopefully next year. I've hunted up there for antelope.

Just doing a bunch of sleuthing trying to plan my next hunt in SD and joined HuntTalk today and getting my street credit built up. So when I finally have questions I can't find myself I'm ready to post them here. Congrats on the success. I got my first muley this year in NE on public with a bow. I got the bug bad and can not wait to get back out and do it again.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back