Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

sooo l pulled a bone headed move

220yotekiller

so we went out to the range last night to do some shooting. l took my 6mm creedmore to shoot out at 400 yards. l bought a leupold scope from shmalts and l was wanting to try out the turret now that l had all the balistic data. try as l might l couldn't get a hit on the 8 inch gong, the wind was gusty but not horrible. finally in frustration l took a shot at 250 yard where it should be zeroed. l hit a full 6 inches high. to say that l was hot was an understatement, we finished our evening and came back home, l could not let it go and this morning l was still obsessing over it. l was welding when it hit me like a sledge hammer, l had forgotten to dial back down to 0 after shooting 2.75 moa to be on at 400. this evening when l came home l'm sure that you know where l made a bee line to, yep the safe and yep l had forgotten to dial down. lt just goes to show that no matter how long you have been shooting you still look for things to not be your fault and you don't want to admit that you just had an off evening.

My boomer folks used to say that. It was pretty hard to keep a straight face during an ass chewing when they would say that.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back