Yeti GOBOX Collection

Soon, Very Soon...

Just saw a lone Tom in a field on the way home from a DR's appointment in the northern part of N. Dakota. Got My juices flowing . 2 weeks from Sat. will be time to fire away. Still lotssa snow up north. Was in Bismark in the am today and its totally different than up North. You guys down there don't have much snow at all. Wish some up here whould melt. Good luck 2 all.....BOB!

I got my first gobbling fix this weekend.Had seen a few birds near the road earlier in the day, so drivng home from Lowe's took a little longer way home.They were still there by the road, so I pulled into the turn lane of the 5 lane residential main thoroughfare, stopped the van, popped in the mouth call and yelped. Immediate gobble and impressive tail-fanning. Then he must have realized that there wasn't a hen turkey driving the ol' Town and Country, dropped the fan, and looked around to see if either of his turkey brothers had seen him start to strut. Reminded me of a kid falling down, and while getting up checking the other kids at the park to see if they saw him fall down.

Youth starts this weekend!

Check out the beards on this dude! My guide was doing some scouting and found him. Season starts here on April 13 but for the youth, it starts this weekend.

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    327.5 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back