Caribou Gear Tarp

some trailcam pics and 2 nice deer taken

duckhead59

A good friend from down in MO sent me some trail cam pics...thought I'd share a few...he got over 3,000 pics in 3 days...he has a lot of deer around...looks like he'll have another great year.

The first pic has a nice rack...but I like the looks of the one with the stickers!

Attachments

• Deer Pictures 033.jpg
    Deer Pictures 033.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 301
  • Deer Pictures 035.jpg
    Deer Pictures 035.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 304
  • Deer Pictures 173.jpg
    Deer Pictures 173.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 301
  • Deer Pictures 177.jpg
    Deer Pictures 177.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 301
  • mo deer pics.bmp
    371.8 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
a couple of nice ones

These two deer were taken by friends who have the property next to my farm in north MO. She shot her's about 8 am, then he shot his from the same stand after lunch about 1pm the same day. These werent even the bucks they were hunting that had been frequenting the area around the stand for about a week prior to the season.
When the rut's on anything is possible...lol

Attachments

• mo  deer pics shane.jpg
    mo deer pics shane.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
Definitely looks like your hunting the right part of MO! Those are great looking bucks.

just an FYI...these aren't high fence or game management deer/areas...just good old fashioned farmland deer from the Show Me state.
My cousins farm our place for us in north MO...they figure they lose $15k-20k a year from deer damage on their lands to the beans, corn and popcorn. Obviously, the crops are being 'utilized' well...albeit not the way they'd like.

I'd love to see something like that in the woods just don't get that big here in Ga. or in Bama

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back