Some Things Just Take Your Breath Away

Raisin Bran

This was taken earlier today! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Hope is over the next hill but only if you believe. I have a video from my phone that is awesome but I cannot figure out how to attach it. Can someone explain to me how to do that?

Heres the video also.

IMG_1984.jpeg

Last edited:
Great buck. Great bucks are a fine sight but my eyes are focusing on that damn plastic bag in the foreground. LOL

Here is the video link. Hope it works! This should give you some perspective of this bucks size. Its pretty funny to see how he cannot jump the fence due to his body size and sheer bulk he is carrying right now going into the rut! This dude is stacked!💪🏼

Thanks @Khunter for your help on this.

Not trying to take away from this post at all. I saw this guy chillin in town yesterday. Nothing like the one in the OP he just struck me as regal.

Attachments

• 20231121_151944.jpg
    20231121_151944.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
  • 20231121_151945.jpg
    20231121_151945.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
We know he knows he is a stud!‼️👍🏼
He surely does. 100% Untouchable. I used to live on the road he's sitting off of. I'm pretty sure he was one of the bucks that destroyed my archery target a few years ago. Since I live on the reservation and he is town only way he is harvested is if a tribal member gets him or he is poached. Regardless he's just magnificent.

That one browtine is wild!
It is. There was another muley in town that hung out in the cemetery that was very similar, it was rumored he was a double drop on his right side and had a "goofy" brow tine. I never saw him in person, he did make an appearance at the aquatic center a couple of times, no one could get a decent pic of him. If I had to guess I would say this is his offspring.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back