Caribou Gear Tarp

Some more totally useless questions...........

Elkhunter

1 - Have you ever fallen asleep in school?
2 - How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year?
3 - How many foreign countries have you visited?
4 - Have you ever taken a cruise?
5 - If you were out of shape, would you compete in a triathlon if you were somehow guaranteed to win a big, gaudy medal?

1 - Is there anyone who hasn't?
2 - 0
frown.gif
I really really like to travel. See below.
3 - Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, France, Switzerland, Italy, Belgium, Lichtenstein, Germany, Austria, Greece, So 12
4 - I've taken 2. The first one was cool because it was the second to last voyage before they scrapped the ship so there were maybe 5 families on board. We had run of the place!
5 - I couldn't ever see myself in a marathon, let alone a triathlon and I like to run. I guess I'm just not that competative. I see the point of running to improve your health and endurance, being able to get out of a dangerous situation, etc. The point of running til you puke, I can't see.

1. Nope
2. Hundreds of times
3. Classified or unclassified?
4. I was in the Navy... does 60 straight days at sea count? By the way, any time in a sub is too long.
5. No way.

1. I slept my way thru high school.

2.NONE

3. 1 Canada.....no 2 I went to New York City. Thats like a foreign country right.

4.Does the CapeMay Lewes Ferry count?? If not then NONE.

5.I am out of shape! How big and gaudy is this medal? Could I wear shorts, sandals, and a cropped t shirt??

1. Once that I remember, probably a lot more.

2. Twice.

3. Zero. I've always been of the opinion that there's plenty of great things to see & do in this country that I haven't done yet.
biggrin.gif
I did once come perilously close to going to Malawi for work, though.
eek.gif

4. Sure, my truck has cruise control built in.
rolleyes.gif

5. I wouldn't do it if I were in shape; sure the hell wouldn't do it out of shape.

1- every day

2 Zip

3- Japan, Korea, Phillipenes(sp),
Austrailia,Kenya, Singapore, Thailand,New
Zealand, Guam, and a few more that were
not a visit

4- I too was in Uncle Sams canoe club so I
have been on many cruises, LOL

5- I am out of shape is the medal GOLD?

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-10-2003 10:18: Message edited by: 2fastnaz ]</font>

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back