Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

So nobody cares .....

About NHL???

Thats true,... Nobody cares about the Phx. Coyotes that currently play in Glendale az... for that matter nobody care much for the former Tempe/Phx/ Az cardinals..they just Suck.... and Rip off taxpayers..:eek:.

Hockey is kinda for norther folk. :)

Nope. It's like soccer on ice. I don't get it. Lack of scoring. Not enough breaks for beer and bathroom run. Also inside so no sun.

Now fortunately baseball season is just around the corner. Go Cards!!

I sure do. I'm originally from Buffalo so the sabres are near and dear to my heart. but like everything else in buffalo they are falling apart. I root for the coyotes (except when they play buffalo). the shortened season does add a lot more urgency but I am really just waiting for the playoffs. Nothing beats playoff hockey, especially when you get into multi overtime games

Nope. It's like soccer on ice. I don't get it. Lack of scoring. Not enough breaks for beer and bathroom run. Also inside so no sun.

soccer? have you ever watched a game? more like football on ice. they bring the beer to you. and you have 12 minutes in between periods. of course, coming from a cards fan, can't expect much more.:rolleyes:

oh yeah - GO HAWKS!!!

soccer? have you ever watched a game? more like football on ice. they bring the beer to you. and you have 12 minutes in between periods. of course, coming from a cards fan, can't expect much more.:rolleyes:

oh yeah - GO HAWKS!!!
Because those teams in Illinois are doing so well... :rolleyes:

It's hard to follow/support a sport that locks out/strikes every few years.

The analogy I use for hockey is similar to NASCAR, you only need to watch the playoffs(last 20 laps)...

I give - the Avs stink, but there is a good young C in place and solid coach.
There is some awesome hockey going on.
Great fights - good old school, hockey man!
Yeah buddy.

Last edited:
you mean the record the Hawks just set for most consecutive games to start a season with a point? or the team that leads the league right now?
Sorry for not being more clear. My comment was counter to your snide remark regarding the St. Louis Cardinals and those two supposed baseball teams near the Lake.

I know very, very little about hockey and don't follow it at all.

Re: Hockey, the slippery soccer reverse jersey wedgie and pummel move is aggravated assault anywhere else. I haz confused.

I'm assuming you haven't attended hockey games before? It is nothing like soccer. Much faster pace than soccer. It's hard to appreciate how athletic hockey players are until you have skated and handled a stick. I am a big fan of baseball, but if I had to pick one to watch live it would be hockey every time. I attended many hockey games during college and believe me... no shortage of time for beer!

I don't understand the rules, like icing? Keep thinking I need to learn but can't find a good teach. I dunno, looks interesting but like any game if you don't understand, it don't mean nuthin'??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back