So much blind hate in the world.

I shared my concerns over this in another thread,It happens,us older folks have been conditioned to live with it,hopefully the younger gen can make a change.

White trash. Makes me ashamed to be caucasian. Because I have a beard and wear camo, most folks think I'm an uneducated redneck conservative racist. Nothing could be further from the truth. A couple of years ago a little girl in the mall asked me if I was a Duck Commander. I thought seriously about changing to clean shaven. Now my grandson says I look like Santa. The beard will stay. That's a stereotype I can live with.

White trash. Makes me ashamed to be caucasian. Because I have a beard and wear camo, most folks think I'm an uneducated redneck conservative racist. Nothing could be further from the truth. A couple of years ago a little girl in the mall asked me if I was a Duck Commander. I thought seriously about changing to clean shaven. Now my grandson says I look like Santa. The beard will stay. That's a stereotype I can live with.

There are so many things to say....I don't even know what to say.

Let me say if what he is saying is true it’s horrible.. but let’s be honest I’m
A little skeptical where’s the video he says he has of the music playing?with how things are today and everyone wanting attention and views and likes, your going to have to show me a little more than a guy crying to himself which let’s be honest seemed forced to believe him... sorry but with how people are today I don’t believe a far fetched story at face value

Let me say if what he is saying is true it’s horrible.. but let’s be honest I’m
A little skeptical where’s the video he says he has of the music playing?with how things are today and everyone wanting attention and views and likes, your going to have to show me a little more than a guy crying to himself which let’s be honest seemed forced to believe him... sorry but with how people are today I don’t believe a far fetched story at face value

I thought I could hear music in the background?

I have a biracial friend that I've learned a lot from. One of the things he told me that I like a lot is "Compassion costs you nothing." I have a hard time seeing how this person would gain from faking this video, and certainly nothing to gain from me directly. I got the opposite impression from you honestly, it didn't feel forced to me at all.

I have a biracial friend that I've learned a lot from. One of the things he told me that I like a lot is "Compassion costs you nothing." I have a hard time seeing how this person would gain from faking this video, and certainly nothing to gain from me directly. I got the opposite impression from you honestly, it didn't feel forced to me at all.
That’s your opinion and your entitled to it, I disagree and if this is proven to be true I’ll admit I was wrong and like I said if it’s true it’s horrible. I just got a different impression than you did.

Yep. I'd rather be naive & kind than hardened & ambivalent.

Back