So is this a Booner?

:D :D Now you bitting the dog...that's a pic I'd pay to see LOL!

Reminds me of when my folks doxie went down a hole after a big digger squirrel a couple years back- ground rat latch onto the end of her nose and the fight was on. Laced her open pretty good but when she finally threw and then pounced on the digger it was the consistency of one of those beany babies by the time she was done...

Bigsky said he held it further away in the second picture. Sounds like a "receding hare" line to me... see it was further back (receding).... I hate when I have to explain stuff.

Holy cow this whole thread is cracking me up.. You guys are too funny. I'm not sure what I'm missing but I've never had the urge to grab a p dog or rabbit outta a hole.. Is this a ritual thing or an initiation thing? or maybe a boredom thing? Whatever it is it sounds and looks fun. You guys are crazy

Big sky is using the old "In Fisherman" camera trick. If he held it out a little further it would look like a 10 pound bass. I am sure Delw can show us how thats done.
Moosie, Miller doesn't have hair, its more like a pelt. if he rubs mink oil in it he won't need rain gear for duck hunting as it will repel water.

Bigsky - that's a cool trick catchin' Bugs, but I'd pay money to see you catch his buddy Taz!...

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back