MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

So called houndsman

A true Houndsmen treats his dogs like family, we have bear hunters here in Michigan that hunt with hounds and the dogs are vary will taken care of year around not just hunting season !!!!

Was wondering when this would start surfacing more. Guess the glitz and glam of the Instagram cover up life are no match for his recent actions. What a effn moron, too think that I actually respected this guy as a hounds man. Just goes to show you, you never know what's going on behind the scenes.

It truly is a sad. I have always thought he was a stand up guy .until this. He is a well known guy from around the Missoula area . Even has a business in downtown Missoula. I've got a fenced yard wish he would corner me .

What's being missed is this guy knocks women around. I do not have the words to convey the disgust I have for men like him. It took courage for that woman to film his cruelty to his dogs. Here's hoping this ruins him,, it is doubtful he will change. I have no doubt he feels justified with his actions.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back