Snicker

Don Fischer

Last spring cat's wiped out my pigeon population and they are what I train dog's with. Had one bird that would return left but got about 20 more and waited for baby's. turn's out that most the new birds I got were rooster's and today I still only have one bird that returns. But snicker turned 1 yr in Feb and I had to get him going so I got out that one bird and one more male realizing I would probably loose it. Well didn't loose it but it doesn't go back in the loft either! Now I've done this several time's and today I have but one bird in the loft, that old male! Snicker on the other hand is doing very well. Had him on 6 birds in the past several days and this is the 5th.

VBv0mbL.jpg

This is my one good flyaway. Matter of fact his second was this bird also and it was his first point! Little guy is gonna make a bird dog!

Last spring cat's wiped out my pigeon population and they are what I train dog's with. Had one bird that would return left but got about 20 more and waited for baby's. turn's out that most the new birds I got were rooster's and today I still only have one bird that returns. But snicker turned 1 yr in Feb and I had to get him going so I got out that one bird and one more male realizing I would probably loose it. Well didn't loose it but it doesn't go back in the loft either! Now I've done this several time's and today I have but one bird in the loft, that old male! Snicker on the other hand is doing very well. Had him on 6 birds in the past several days and this is the 5th.

VBv0mbL.jpg

This is my one good flyaway. Matter of fact his second was this bird also and it was his first point! Little guy is gonna make a bird dog!
Dang, that's a pretty point!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back