Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Smoky in Salmon, Idaho

Washington Hunter

Hey guys. Been here since Saturday. Sure is smoky. Anybody know where all the smoke is coming from? I'm not able to get much news here. Good thing about it is it's been blocking the sun in the afternoon and keeping it slightly cooler than it would otherwise be.

i might be wrong but i think all the smoke is coming from a fire :D

supposedly theres 3 fires down river from north fork and another one in stanley and all the smoke is kinda just settling into the valley

JoseCuervo why do you think Hunttalk's not sopposed to be fun???

Schooled.gif

...Ouch! ;)

PostsTotal Posts: 13 (9.09 posts per day)
Find all posts by Odoggy10
Find all threads started by Odoggy10

Crap..... he's gonig to past Elkchsr in posts now.

Hey, on the Fire, I know there is one over in Lowman. Not to far from my property. Even closer to Wylee's property. There are way to many fires here. My eyes swell up like Balloons from the sage burning. Alergies Suck, but what do ya do ??!!? Anyways, what are you doing in Salmon ? Bid-nass or fun ?

Crap..... he's gonig to past Elkchsr in posts now.

Doggy I'm sure you know how the ol' man speaks...not so sure (given your limited time on the board) if you can decipher how he spells.

What he meant was you're "going" to "pass" Elkchsr at the rate at which you are currently posting... hump ;)

Moosie, Try Zinc tablets to help with your allergies. This was passed on to me by a Pharmasist....I think it is helping this year. John

Anyways, what are you doing in Salmon ? Bid-nass or fun ?

Visiting the wife's grandparent's AND scouting for future deer/elk hunts. :D We just got home. Didn't really want to go home, but it actually is kind of nice being able to see blue skies rather than just smoke. Camped out Friday night about halfway between Missoula and Salmon, and woke up to a thick layer of ash on the truck that almost looked like snow. :cool:

Hunttalk is not supposed to be fun. IT is supposed to be a place to share information, you Dickhead.....

Fireside (A Place for Friends)...ain't it grand? What'sa matter el guava, CE, Survival, & SI not big enough to hold all your crap?:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back