Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Slow Cooked BBQ Venison

DixieLady

4 to 5 lbs. Venison Roast ( Cut into Bite-size Cubes )
¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
3 T. Brown Sugar
2 T. Prepared Mustard
2 T. Liquid Smoke
1 Bottle of Ketchup
1 Can of Coca-Cola
1 Small White-Onion (chopped)

Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
Cook for 8 to 10 hours, or until meat is done and tender.

Thanks ( I think ) on the compliment bout why Hambone married me:D
Sorry to hear you having to be on a diet Draftstud but is it for the best due to health issues?

I have always enjoyed cooking and trying out new recipes myself and oh yeah, Hambone and myself are guilty of a few extra inches creeping upon us through the years. :eek: :D

Glad you liked the recipe :)

Sorry to hear you having to be on a diet Draftstud but is it for the best due to health issues?

Yes, It is for health reasons....I'm hitting 50 and my ass is starting to swell!!!!!!!!!!! My wife thinks she should be 122 and I should be 155, just like when we married 20 years ago....It ain't gonna happen! John

John, I know exactly how you feel there.... dang if you do, dang if you don't.
While some people can eat and eat all day and all night and never gain a single pound, others just look at food and boom, the pounds just seem to magical appear.
Had a friend many years ago to tell me, Go ahead and eat what you want to, just don't eat as much of it at one sitting. Wish I had listened then. Hard lessons learned.
One good thing about the game recipes, what you go out and kill yourself for food is 100% better for you than what you can purchase in a grocery store.
Then you can grow your own fruits and veggies to go with the meats or next best thing, purchase frozen veggies in the store if you do not have a farmers market handy.
Wishing you and your wife all the best there on your diets.

You are so right, I love to process my own game when the time allows, but where I live presently is'nt big enough for a garden. Now comes the good part, I sold this house friday and bought a Two story home on 5 acres with a half acre pond. Now I can use my new Kubota tractor and get to growing fresh veggies. It even has a 6000 sf. insulated shop with covered parking for about 8 vehicles. Inside the shop is an Apartment with an office I can use on weekends and evenings. Let's see, grow tomatoes, pick green, catch catfish from pond and fry up both with a cole slaw!!!! Opps, Gained two pounds just thinking about it. John

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back