Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

SLC Expo

Haven't missed it in the last 5 years. Will head down the Thursday before to go to Cabelas and Scheels.

Last edited:
Are there any hunting-related booths? My last trip there I saw strange booths with furs and lamps and crap like a flea market. No thanks. I want to see bows, guns, bullets and gear when I head to a real hunting show.

Are there any hunting-related booths? My last trip there I saw strange booths with furs and lamps and crap like a flea market. No thanks. I want to see bows, guns, bullets and gear when I head to a real hunting show.

It is pretty funny some of the booths that show up, the sad part is many of them end up getting more business than the ones that look like they belong. If nobody bought anything from them, they wouldn't be there...

It is pretty funny some of the booths that show up, the sad part is many of them end up getting more business than the ones that look like they belong. If nobody bought anything from them, they wouldn't be there...

Leave your women home!

Here's the list of bars - http://www.visitsaltlake.com/restau...&listing_keyword=Keywords...&submit=#searchBr

Personal favorites - Poplar, Squatters, Bayou, Red Rock and Devils Daughter.

If anyone needs anything else shoot me a PM and welcome to Salt Lake.

Back