Slayer Fantasy Football league

I'm actually pretty surprised... how did I end up with Brady, Cook, and Diggs on auto draft? Why Lockett on a 5th round...? Meh, least he makes plays.

10 team drafts, even auto draft it's likely okay to run with.
If 12 team with the auto picks... I'd be in pretty decent shape. Even still this auto draft, I'm not hanging my head low. Not bad.

Matt, you have a rumbler of a team! I dig that line up! Several heavy hitters!

Jabber... You're always dialed in. Your picks for 10 team is a bit interesting... I've learned to never underestimate a 427 vs 357 record and from past experience... how the hell you pull off some of those high finals is beyond chance. Haha! Murry and Hill and Brown.

Interesting pulls from various teams. Waiver wire / free agents never hurts for 10 teams.

I'm actually pretty surprised... how did I end up with Brady, Cook, and Diggs on auto draft? Why Lockett on a 5th round...? Meh, least he makes plays.

10 team drafts, even auto draft it's likely okay to run with.
If 12 team with the auto picks... I'd be in pretty decent shape. Even still this auto draft, I'm not hanging my head low. Not bad.

Matt, you have a rumbler of a team! I dig that line up! Several heavy hitters!

Jabber... You're always dialed in. Your picks for 10 team is a bit interesting... I've learned to never underestimate a 427 vs 357 record and from past experience... how the hell you pull off some of those high finals is beyond chance. Haha! Murry and Hill and Brown.

Interesting pulls from various teams. Waiver wire / free agents never hurts for 10 teams.
There are still a lot of great players left! Wish I had more spots to fill!
Matt

Just when you think the win is yours... the rug gets yanked.

E. Helaire fumbles. Jackson 4th down pushes in to close the game.

Great game. I have Jackson as QB in another league. That league team won with Jackson @ 10pts (or less)
At that point, every point after by Jackson was a point against my team in this league.

The cookie hasn't crumbled - yet... though I'd place money Aaron Jones will easily take care of business for Matt.

Then again... haha! There were a few great games for wk two!

Hey! Prank's over fellas! Move the truck from this Porta Potty's door!

Come on!

Hello? Anyone there?

Well chit! This is fugged!

Better lucky than good. JT take me to the promised land
Elliott played Offensive vs the mix of Offense line protection for Dak. Good timing. Pallard has been hot and cold through out - unfortunately (for me) he turned cold. Was the only replacement I could find for Dalvin Cook - who played hookie from my startup with something called - Covid??? WTH? Haha!

Nice win. Jabber is a sneaky guy who seems to play his player trades and picks very well! Best to both teams. Grats @jabber and yourself for making the final game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back