SK hunt with Lost River

Nice bear! I like the natural setting of him with his head on a 5 gallon bucket. Bear baiting at its finest!

You got me Oak. Damn my first mistake ever.
footinmouth.gif
Even when I typed it I was thinking, i or e. Ah who cares and no one will call me on it anyway. dammit... ;)

Glad you like the bucket T, quite tacky I know. I was searching for rocks, logs, anything, but to no avail. That is when I noticed the bucket that had obviously been dragged away from the bait site at some other time. If you look closely you can probably still see some cookie on his lips. :D

Great going Mtmiller! Hopefully I can learn from you and take a bear on my second bear trip to Alaska.

WTG MtMiller. Sounded like a great hunt. Awesome bear also. Glad to hear the hunts where successful.

Very nice pics Craig and great bear...
I got to see one of these little Martens when sitting on stand a few years ago, the squirrels went nuts, you could hear exactly where the little bugger was as it came thru the trees because the tree rats would sound off, then as it passed me and went in behind, you could hear exactly where it was fallowing the chatter...
Thanks...
You sure didn't let any one down with the pics as usual... :D

Congrats! Those pics and story are sure making me wish I'd gone again this year!!! I wish they'd open the season on pine martens, as I had the dang things coming in every day last year! Can't wait for more pics.

BTW, don't use all your luck up before July 10th! ;)

Way to go mtmiller! Looks like the second time was the charm. Thanks for sharing the pictures and feel free to post any other you might have.

Again, congrats.

Mt Miller

Glad you had a great and sucessfull trip,
As always you take some AWSUM pics.

That little martin is pretty cool.

Delw

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear