Six Point

Breaks Runner

alandpat069.jpg

I do have a doe antelope tag still....It went by too fast.

Congrats Pat. That's a damn good looking bull and a great photo. Cheers to a terrific season of hunting!

Very nice! A great looking rack and plenty of meat! Congrats!

Yahoo. :) another one bites the dust! Nice bull. Looks like all his points are intact. That's hard to come by this time of year. Congrats

Wow Breaks Runner awesome bull!. I love the country you are hunting. You are on a roll... Congrats.

I like that idea!! I've been seeing a few sharpies around. Might have to break out the model 12...

Have you had the boy out chasing deer yet?

Yeah, Kman has been filling doe tags but still has 4 of them left. He is pretty picky this year on which buck he will shoot. Had an okay whitey in his sight Saturday but he passed.

I think that deer that the Kolstad girl killed has all the boys aiming hire this year.

I am filling the decoy trailer this week and hopefully will get out to kill some birds. PM me if interested some time. We are always looking for another gunner or two.

Nemont

It's been years since I shot bird with webbed feet but would sure like to tag along someday.

Thanks for the invite!! Geese I assume?

The best deer hunting is yet to come...I'll bet you guys will get a couple nice ones.

That answers my question about your elk hunting. Nice bull, looking forward to hearing the story and seeing the antlers.

Very nice!

Pat, you know how to make a weekend of it, don't you?

You have any holes in your schedule now that you only have one tag left?

Nice going! That is a season most of us only dream of...

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back