Sitka Hunting Gear

But why is it so expensive? Its made in China for crying out load :confused:

Crap, half of if not more of America is made in China....:D

My shamless Sitka plug...I sold off pretty much all my other camo and have gone with Sitka...Wait until years end and you'll find some great deals on great clothes...Just my thoughts! :rolleyes:

MtnArchery 20% off...

Attachments

• SITKA.jpg
    SITKA.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,017
Last edited:
Buy nice or buy twice has always been a good rule for me.

I agree on Optics you should spend more for quality. But if you buy twice or thrice and it's still less then buying once, I'm gunna go with twice.

I think to be successfull all you need is lucky undies and a Montana college sweatshirt ;)

Hey Noharleyyet...how long do you think it'll be before it goes to 40% off? I think last year it was January time frame.

Hey Noharleyyet...how long do you think it'll be before it goes to 40% off? I think last year it was January time frame.

I wouldn't expect the sales to be like they were last year. Last year, they were getting out of the Mountain Mimicry pattern and everything was going to Optifade. So, they let pricing stay low on any MM patterns.

This year, they are not blowing out any old models or patterns, and they have a hard time keeping it in stock, so price is not the issue for the new stuff. If there are sales, it will most likely be specific items that are being replaced with a new model, or the sizes on the far ends of the spectrums.

But, I could be completely wrong.

Just got a SWEET DEAL on Ebay. If you're looking for Sitka, Ebay has been really productive the last week or two. I got my Coldfront Jacket in Open Country for 40% off, brand new and NO ONE else is doing that right now. High Mountain and Footwear Outfitters are only doing 20% and there's a huge difference between 20 & 40% off. Just thought I'd let folks know. I know people have opinions about what constitutes too expensive. Just check it out if you want!

Just got a SWEET DEAL on Ebay. If you're looking for Sitka, and there's a huge difference between 20 & 40% off. QUOTE]

Yep, the more outrageous the starting price the greater the difference between 20% and 40% off! :rolleyes:

I'd like to see a new 4x4 truck listed as 40% off on ebay/camofire, or anywhere...

If you don't like, don't buy it. There's a lot of stuff out there that works.

Last edited:
Does anyone have or looked at their Mountain Pants? I have been eyeballing them on-line and think they might be a good all around pant. No need for base layer when warmer, but room for it later on.

who wears bibs as opposed to pants, i have not, but camofire has bibs right now, tempting to try them

why or why not do you like bibs over pants

Bibs are great cause they keep you warmer and provide a barrier for shorter jackets. You don't have to worry about your shirt coming untucked and getting cold or wet. Same reason they are a must for sleddin' in the deep stuff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back