Moosie

Grand poopa
I will post dates Finalized Next week..... BUT... it will be the End of MArch it looks like.... If you need Exact dates wait to Respond

I would like to Know the % that you are thinking you are going..... Let me know...

Moosie - YES I'm Going, 100% :D

PS, there will be a $12 fee for a MAndatory Hunttalk.com HAt that will be provided too :D Camo of course

#3 75% but you'll have the th wholehunt money no later than nov for the whole hunt liked we talked about on the phone today..

Delw

Where? Texas Hill country, Rocky Top Ranch, see other threads.
When? End of March, 23rd or 30th, Moosie is deciding.
Why? To get together and to hunt rams, etc. see other threads.
How much? $180 for one animal and 2 nights in bunkhouse, $35 out of state liscense, other options, see other threads.

$12 bucks for a HUNTTALK hat mandatory.

$50 deposit to Moosie this month made out to Thompson Temple (outfitter and ranch owner), but he won't tell us where to send it yet.

What else?

Post where to send the money and my $100 will be in the mail, my son wants in too. Can we hunt with a pistol, I would love to bring my Encore or Contender?

Dennis Farmer

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05 October 2001 09:11: Message edited by: Fatman ]</font>

I am planning on being in Mississippi turkey hunting at that time. If my turkey hunt falls through, can a late addition be added or is it now or never?

Any weapon is legal on exotics year round in Texas. A late addition might be possible, if we don't fill the ranch, or is someone else had a death in the family or something and couldn't make it. see the other threads.

Oscar, I'm in 100%

Just tell me where and when to send the $$50 for the deposit.

Just too much funnnnnnnnnn!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 15 October 2001 23:18: Message edited by: GilaMonster ]</font>

Oscar, Danr and Glen are in. I don't have to pay the $12 for a Hunt talk hat. I already have one that I haven't paid for yet.
You never gave me an address. Let me know where to send the money and the deposit is on the way. :cool:

Would anyone from the Mountain West (ie. ID, UT, WY, CO, or MT) be interested in driving down?? I could afford the trip, but don't think I could with the added price of a plane ticket and would be willing to share gas/driving responsibilities.

1_pointer, e-mail the Alaska guy, see if he wants to fly to you and you both car pool down here. It would save you both money. When Moosie gets back from his hunt, he may have a group to car pool through Utah and you join up.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back