Sig P320 9mm Compact with extras!

Jbotto

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2019
Messages
2,172
Location
Wyoming
Listing for my brother in MN. Sig P320 Compact in 9mm. Has been shot a fair amount and proven reliable. Used as an EDC for many years before switching to something else.

Sig P320c
4 factory 15 rd magazines
2 factory 17 rd magazines
NSR C1 appendix holster
NSR C1 appendix mag holster
NSR C2 holster

Located in central MN. Face to face sale possible. Willing to ship to your local FFL. $450 shipped. More pictures to come.3806015667365776485.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Yeah….all the P320 jokes I’ve laid on my brother were hilarious until he tasked me with selling it.

No-BS this has proven to be a very reliable gun but I do understand the hesitation around them.
 
Yeah….all the P320 jokes I’ve laid on my brother were hilarious until he tasked me with selling it.

No-BS this has proven to be a very reliable gun but I do understand the hesitation around them.
Poor fellow. A local gun shop here has them marked 50% off and has a sign saying they will pay your first year of life insurance if you buy one. not even joking.
 
I would if I could. Not scared of Remington 700's either. GLWS. mtmuley
Thanks! He’s basically accepted he’s going to get taken on it as a trade in. Just sucks how Sig has handled this. $600 gun, almost $100 for each holster and I think mags were each $50 new.
 
Thanks! He’s basically accepted he’s going to get taken on it as a trade in. Just sucks how Sig has handled this. $600 gun, almost $100 for each holster and I think mags were each $50 new.
I need some gear for a Breaks elk hunt or I would be all over it. mtmuley
 
I have a P320 and it is an awesome hand gun. Flawlessly runs everything I feed it and shoots amazing. Very accurate from all the way to the 25 yard line at my pistol range. You have a good price too.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,154
Messages
2,251,547
Members
39,103
Latest member
s bic
Back
Top