Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

CZ 82 9x18 Makarov +Ammo +Extras $350

fargoflyfish

CZ82 9x18 makarov + Extras

Asking $350

I have a CZ82 for sale. It is a complete set up that is ready to go. Includes the following: cz 82 9x18 makarov pistol, 3 1/2 boxes of silver bear ammo, leather holster, 2 magazines (12 round), leather holster for extra magazine, cleaning rod, lanyard, case.

The CZ82 is known for having an excellent trigger pull and I can verify it is quite accurate. 9x18 ammo is very cheap and plentiful which makes the gun even more fun to shoot. It is in good shape overall. It has one spot on the right side of the slide which is missing some paint, but does not affect its functionality. Perfect size for conceal and carry. A 9x18 is in between a .380 (9x17) and a 9mm luger (9x19).

Will ship to an FFL of your choice.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_2243.JPG
    IMG_2243.JPG
    876.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2242.JPG
    IMG_2242.JPG
    690.6 KB · Views: 8

Asking $350

I have a CZ82 for sale. It is a complete set up that is ready to go. Includes the following: cz 82 9x18 makarov pistol, 3 1/2 boxes of silver bear ammo, leather holster, 2 magazines (12 round), leather holster for extra magazine, cleaning rod, lanyard, case.

The CZ82 is known for having an excellent trigger pull and I can verify it is quite accurate. 9x18 ammo is very cheap and plentiful which makes the gun even more fun to shoot. It is in good shape overall. It has one spot on the right side of the slide which is missing some paint, but does not affect its functionality. Perfect size for conceal and carry. A 9x18 is in between a .380 (9x17) and a 9mm luger (9x19).

Is it still available

Asking $350

CAN YOU tell me if it is still available

Back