Caribou Gear

Sick Puppy alert

1WHITETAIL HUNTER

Hi Everybody! Just wanted to say you have another new guy on here from the NAHC mass exodus! I heard Moosie wanted to get to 2004 so I am trying to help him out.
A little about me:
1. Paws taught me everything I know about being a sick puppy( he is the King of the sick puppies)
2. I love Deer Hunting and Moose hunting.
3. I think the NAHC FTP is a Scam!
4. I hunt Bow, Muzzleloader and rifle seasons.
5. I have never been lost in the woods....Only directionally challenged!
6. I love taking deer at long range(not much of that here in New Hampshire)
7. Milkduds are for playing jokes in the woods!
8. I don't hunt animals that hunt me!
9. Never gut a moose on an empty stomach!
10. Always bring a hunting buddy that has a stronger back than you!

Well welcome aboard. Glad you came over and hope you like it here.
cool.gif

Welcome aboard whitetail hunter. I am looking forward to hearing about NH hunting.

What can I say??
biggrin.gif

From one sick puppy to another; "BendOver, grab your ankles and cough!"

surgeon.gif

Ahhh.. I jsut got the 2004 members by Jan 1st
smile.gif
See, I'm a bit slow sometimes .

So.... YA like Hunting MOOSE EH ? Can I share a picture of one I got a couple months ago ? HAHAH To late to stop me :

52_G.sized.jpg

Welcome aboard... Hummm Another Practical Joke player. When Are we going to get a Serious poster ?!?! (I hope fuggin NEVER
tongue.gif
) HEhe

OK Moosie you forced me to look at your moose so now you have to look at mine

OK I think it will work this time, couldnt upload it to the net due to space limitations on mt site

2001.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-13-2003 17:50: Message edited by: WHITETAIL HUNTER ]</font>

WOW!!! Moosie I think you are going to have your 2000 or 2004 members by Christmas...LOL
biggrin.gif
Hopefully you can add four more around Christmas time, I'm going to talk to them a few days before Christmas.
Quick Draw

Moosie my daughter was impressed with that picture ,(she's 8) she got really impressed when I told her you could only shoot little critters...

HO! HO! HO! Now Mr. MarlandS we all know that the smaller the target, the more skill it takes to hit it!
hump.gif
But that isn't why Santa dropped in; what is this "Sick Puppy" thing?? You boys over at NAHC weren't doing things with little No No the goat like Santa does with the reindeer??
eek.gif

santa8.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-08-2003 08:44: Message edited by: Santa ]</font>

NoNo was a goddess Santa, and she was ALL MINE!!!! Sure others claimed her, and tried to hang on to her, but she always returned to where the lovin was pure.

UhHuh!!
hump.gif
So Santa,just how many pair of velcro gloves did you drop off at MarlandS house??
biggrin.gif

and of course that is why no-no is no longer with Mars. The neighbors had him hauled off to jail for what he was doin with that goat.
hump.gif

He should have at least moved the fun to the back yard instead of right in front of the highway!!!!
eek.gif

Santa Leave the Sick Puppies Sheep Alone! If you want a Sheep then you have to be Recomended by a sick puppie, initiated, voted on by the Sick Puppies and then THE KING OF THE SICK PUPPIES KING PAWCLAWS will give you a name.

Sincerely

The Royal Plucker of Yews
biggrin.gif

OH YEA!!! This kinda rhetoric comming from the only guy I know in the world that can get kicked off a web site that belongs to a whore.
eek.gif
She said he was not her type!!!!
rolleyes.gif
Now I ask how can you not be the type for a whore??? Kinda baffles the imagination doesn't it??

Don't start callin names anyway you green toothed, six toed, bald assed, limp wristed.........and on and on

No Cali I will not let him get away with it too long.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Did ya miss me Mars???

Well ya got me on the getting kicked off the website thing..

But you damned good and well my teeth aint green I can get them out of the jar and prove that!

What took so long to reply? Have to wait until you could get one of the kids to read it to you?

What are you doing between Xmas and New Year? I've got a pair of Beagle puppies that need run. And a birddog that ain't seen a wild quail in too long.. hillbillies with guns, imagine the possibilities.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back