Sick Puppy alert

I've hunted with Steve - I don't need to imagine the possibilities!
eek.gif
wink.gif

Oh heck Cali, we've been doing campout weekends for several years now. People swear when Steve and I get together, there ain't one braincell between us.(he pulls the average down).

Ask him about Rock diving, Rock ballet, or how long it takes to find catfish jugs in the middle of the night.

OK dammmmmmit the jugs are still not my fault!!! You cannot expect someone that had as many of those brown bottles as I did, to be able to find a dozen gallon jugs on a 95,000 acre lake in the middle of the night. even if I was the one that put them out there!!! guess I shouldn't have admitted that huh???
rolleyes.gif

My kids don't need to read nuttin fer me!!! You know good and well I graduated the sixth grade and can read real good.

As far as beagles and bird dogs go....bring em on!! I have to work saturday and sunday but will be around here that friday monday and tuesday, then gotta work tuesday and wensday nights. bunnies and quail are scarce down here compared to the way they used to be but I am sure I can still shake a few out of the bushes. Besides I gots a new gun I wanna try out, but I figure I better finish payin for it first.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back