Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

SI or SS

beardown

What is the SI forum moderated by Hitler and his pals?...I responded to Moosies question on unions and dont remember saying anything derogatory or out of bad taste, but I read it today and BaaaaM I got blasted out of there! Jeez they need to lighten up. I guess if you have an issue you better make sure its one the moderator agrees with or he'll give it the boot
confused.gif

errr beardown... I do not see where ya was lamblasted

I only saw that you made one post to the thread and a couple of people wanted to ask a couple questions.
confused.gif

Heck they never ask me any questions because I am so wishy washy about the issues and I never make any sense.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

I dont understand....What I posted on the union thing is no longer???? I did'nt see my post or anything regarding my post....But thats cool!!! I really dont have anything to say worth hearing anyways! LAO
tongue.gif

I jsut looked and I saw a post ... ?!?!

I'm guessing ya Went a Bit far if Someone nuked yer post. DID ya meansion something about killing Babies or poisoning the water source ? Although Ididn't see it, I do Stand by whatever Admins Take in their own hands to do. And it usually has to be bad to get nuked.. Once, I had a topic nuked too
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
But I didn't question it, I knew it was wrong in the first place
wink.gif

LMAO.... beardown's post is on page 2 of the thread

here is what he typed
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I am a Sheet Metal worker and have worked both sides of the fence. I worked on high profile industrial jobs , like Intel,Motorolla,ASU Medical Labrotories and various hospitals around the state. I for one liked union better.For one it was nice to work around trained guys that treated the trade like a proffesion and not just some job to buy more beer or drugs. It was also the cleanest and most saffest job I ever worked on. It was also nice to work with guys that actually new what they were doing and did the best work FASTER than any non-union shop I've worked for. And the wages and benifits kicked every non-union shops ass by far!......But there is always a down side ......no work after that job......It sucks!!! But I did learn somthing, I will never work doing my trade for any non-union shop again......They arent worth my time and dont deserve the type of proffesional work and attitude I bring to the table! I'll mop floors at the adult arcade before I ever do any type of sheetmetal work for any money grubbin rats again!!!.....Thats why I bought my own equipment and do my own thing now.....plus I love to under bid those guys and do a better job because I've been union trained, they can't even compete, its like pay back time!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Notice his Posts in the Adult section on MEN Seeking MEN we nuked too.. .Some things are too much even for here
wink.gif

Was that the Post bear down ? Cuz It's still there ya Dork !!! (posted posted 01-01-2004 22:30) ? you jsut need to look on page two
rolleyes.gif

That is one of the funniest posts I have seen in a long time... Thanks for the laughs tonight Beardown....
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
Your post has been there on Page 2 for a day now, and a couple of people have asked you to explain the cotradiction you posted. Nobody nukes anything in SI, that I have seen. It can get pretty brutal down there, and MarS does not say anything. It kind of has to be self regulating....

Hmmm, must be different for the Steelworkers union. The only thing they did for the guys at the last union place I worked was let the lazy people keep their jobs. It was actually a place where you could walk up to the plant manager and tell him to go f*** himself and he couldn't do a thing about it. Well at least until the company couldn't afford to stay open anymore. I much prefer working in a non-union shop. I make more money because I work harder and faster than some of the people who have been there longer. Unions protect the slackers from what I have seen. Maybe 20 years ago things were different. I'm sure it's different where you are beardown but not for steel workers here in Western PA.

SNIFF ..SNIFF..... Thats the Nicest thing anyone hasd ever said man.... I love you too ..
grouphug.gif

Now shut up and Go moderate something
tongue.gif

Which one of you cork shuckers is going to cleanthe coffee off my screen and out my keyboard??
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Christ; that burns your nose too!!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
(MarS ain't got the nads to nuke his post!!)

When one is an "average" new member to a bulletin board such as this, one would tend to test the waters, as it were, before posting how he or she feels regarding a particular subject.

I am glad I am not the "average" person. I understand the point beardown is trying to make. Whether I agree or not is irrelavent, however respecting one's point of view is the first step in a rational, intelligent discussion.

I find it ironic that on my very first visit to this BB, and on the very first topic I choose to read I find the moronic rantings of intolerant members beating up a fellow member because he or she misunderstood the workings of a BB system. And on top of it all, I find that the tolerance is such that it demands the Moderator of the particular forum in question to ban ALL of the posts made by that individual.

I would hope that as a tolerant society (we ARE tolerant aren't we?) that we would coach the individual rather than abuse him or her. I have been a member of various BB's for a few years now and find that many members of these boards lack the ability to disagree with an individual and rather than discuss the issue in an intelligent manner, regress to days of childhood attrocities on the playground. It would seem I have stepped onto the playground on my first visit to this place.

Fortunately you seem have moderators who do just that (moderate) with their intelligence rather than their emotions. It would seem that those who excercise intelligence monitor those who cannot.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back