Caribou Gear Tarp

SI or SS

Cartridgeguy, I think you have to wait a week or two. Then you'll see that bearballsac takes and gives some good natured ribbing.

Welcome, CartridgeGuy! Perhaps you should ask the party you're defending whether or not a defense is required. Part of "testing the waters" means knowing the terrain, as it were.
smile.gif

See, Mars, now you've gone and upset the visitors.
tongue.gif

Man its nice to finnaly see someone on here that has a heart
wink.gif
You guys are always pickin on me
rolleyes.gif
I think we all should try to make this a kinder gentler family oreinted site. I think we should talk more about things like my new deer feeder and what type of crop should I plant on my property this year. Grain or Corn? Should I set up my ground blind with a stove or not? Treestands, climbers or latters? Buckshot or Slugs? Who's the best NASCAR racer? Why Moosie should stay off our site!
smile.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

Mr Cartridge, If a new Member, Such as yourself, came to this site, We'd go Above and Beyond Helping you. I've called alot of people on our site with MY DIME to help clear up posting questions and Concerns.

Trust me, We enjoy and Love new members here. BearSac, Or so his friends call him
tongue.gif
is New to this site but He's not new to the Hunting boards. He's also a Very Funny guy that cause's crap and needs ribbing. (Some people are like that
wink.gif
)

Anyways, Lemme welcome you to this site and Offer anything I can to make your Stay a bit better
smile.gif
As far as Bear down, I can't lay of of him if he does something silly, Cuz He wouldn't lay off of us that punk
biggrin.gif

Oscar, you are right, he loves a man that can dance. A lot of your moves look like beardowns dance floor accomplishments. Only he usually knocks back five or six jack and cokes, before he breaksout the Funky Chicken, Verde Style.............

Thank you for te replies gentlemen (and ladies if present). Please make no mistake. I was not necessarily defending anyone dgibson, I was merely pointing out that it seemed as though there was considerable "bashing" going on, and as a newcomer, it didn't necessarily sit well. Perhaps we should look at this kind of behavior from a newcomer's point of view and see what it looks like from the outside.

I appreciate the welcome from all of you and hope to have a good time here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back