Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Shooter or Not???(Pics)

Tuffbucker

I know the pics arent the greatest, and its hard to tell exactly how big this buck is, but would you shoot him??? Any guesses on the score??

P1030613.jpg

P1030633.jpg

P1030616.jpg

P1030623.jpg

Here's another buck with some potential to be a real monster in a few years. He is currently only about 24 inches wide.

P1030516.jpg

ENJOY,

SCOTT

Judging from the first picture, he's about 32 inches wide. That's bigger than what I have.. He would look real nice hanging on the wall opposite the one that's already hanging.. He has plenty of width, and good fronts. A little weak in the back forks, and he appears to be a bit on the lite side. Not a lot of mass. I'd guess he's score about 175 maybe 180.

:cool:

I figured him to be a bit closer to the 180-185 mark. He has better mass then what these pictures show. Hopefully he will improve on his back forks in the next few weeks. Unfortunately, he is on private property in an area that does not allow hunting, so I wont be able to hunt him, but on the upside, at least he'll live a bit longer and we'll see how much of a hawg he becomes. THe funny thing about this buck, is that he hangs out in the lowlands right now, and comes out to feed less than 200 yards off of a main road on occassion. He's fun to watch, and there are a few others that I have seen in the same area that are just as nice. I will try and get some more pics of him and some of the others if I can. Usually they are a bit farther into the sage where I cant get very good pics...im barely able to watch them through the binos.

SCOTT

DDDUUUhhh!!

I never claimed to an expert on Mulies, but this one is a 'No Brainer' for me!

I'd drop the hammer faster than a Marine PFC on perimeter guard in Iraq!!!

As we say here in the south... "Shoot 1st.. ground count that one" :p

I'm new at this so here goes: I agree with danr, 175-180, he's a little light according to the pics. I would guess he's 27-28" wide, and there's nothing wrong with that as long as he has heighth which he does. Definatly a shooter in my book.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back