Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Shoddy business practice or state sponsored bio terrorism?

The world as we know it might not go out with bright flashes of light, huge mushroom clouds and electromagnetic pulses, but instead we may go out with sore throats and itchy rashes before the gurgles in the lungs get rolling.

This has been updating rapidly, it has been repeatedly reported that it is a Chinese facility by honest news channels and liberal channels.
The mice were intentionally infected and studied for transmission rates through droppings.
Sounds like a George Noory episode, this should be interesting..

On the plus side, at least Fresno can produce something other than Meth and illegal alien Barrios 👽

Not very surprising, if you follow the money. Fauci sponsored GOF in Wuhan. Biolabs in Ukraine. Now in the USA.

Did none of these folks ever watch sci-fi movies?

Or even, the original spooker, "The Thing" There's always some scientist who goes all "wonder what would happen" with little thought to the consequences.

And, I've been involved in research since I was 17, at the University level and beyond. There is ethical, and unethical. Those who assume the null hypothesis, and include all data. And then there are those who will do anything for money. I forget what what we called them. Oh yeah, now, I remember, whores. Sorry.

Last edited:
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back