Shelter-in-place cooking

I commend you for trying and know these are trying times but there's not a chance in hell I'm crock potting a raccoon.......
I was thinking the same thing, but then again I love menudo which many people think is just gross.

Didn’t take a picture but antelope sirloin/elk grind chili. A recipe that I have worked on over the last couple years.

I was thinking the same thing, but then again I love menudo which many people think is just gross.
Menudo isn't at the top of my list but it's an authentic Mexican dish that is enjoyable....... crockpot coon........ negative ghostrider. Mexican coon might be onto something. Hispanic people can make anything taste bueno.....

Didn’t take a pic, but made garlic venison shanks from one of Hank Shaws recipes today. Really good and relatively easy.

Ha! When I was a graduate student, one of the undergraduate students I was mentoring gave a presentation during our lab's group meeting. They were supposed to be little overviews of different areas of organic chemistry, kinda boring but good for the younger students. Well, he decided to spend half an hour talking about all the different ways people make their elicit drugs and why they were all so dangerous when done at home. Afterwards I was like, "Hey, bud, what exactly are you doing in your spare time?"

Now he is a grad student in one of the best departments in the country and is publishing really good papers already. In the future he is going to go out and give talks, and people will be impressed. But I will always remember him as the undergrad who had a wild look in his eye when he told me that at one point most of the LSD in circulation was synthesized in academic labs.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back