Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Sheep Show and SHOT

jryoung

Who's going?

I'll be at Sheep arriving late Thursday staying all day Friday then heading home late Friday night.

For SHOT I'll be arriving late Monday or early Tuesday and probably heading home on Thursday or Friday depending on how much support I can get front he grandparents.

Would love to catch up if you are going to be there. I'll be sure to give my money to RMBS before the Peppermill gets it.

Or we can just figure out a way for me to obtain at least 1 sheep tag and 3 elk tags for fall 2018?

Attachments

• d18dc9b0a9e633a838f50347f2a4b98e--five-fingers-amazing-pictures (1).jpg
    d18dc9b0a9e633a838f50347f2a4b98e--five-fingers-amazing-pictures (1).jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 520
Who's going?

I'll be at Sheep arriving late Thursday staying all day Friday then heading home late Friday night.

For SHOT I'll be arriving late Monday or early Tuesday and probably heading home on Thursday or Friday depending on how much support I can get front he grandparents.

Would love to catch up if you are going to be there. I'll be sure to give my money to RMBS before the Peppermill gets it.

where and when are these?

I will get to the Sheep Show late Thursday afternoon and be heading back home Sunday morning.

I'll be at the Sheep Show in Reno arriving close to noon on Friday and leaving Sunday am!

This year wouldn't work, even if a ticket to SHOT was possible. How does one get a ticket for SHOT, it's not an 'open' event is it?

Go to shot show.org, then click on attendees and redirect to attendee FAQ and the NSSF does a pretty good job of explaining who can attend.

It’s pretty darn impressive to attend.

If you have a current FFL you will be able to get in, call the membership office at NSSF and they will help you out. Good luck, maybe we will see you there next year

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back