Caribou Gear Tarp

Sheep Draws left

rogerthat

Since I have had enough of the successful sheep draw threads and they just piss me off, let's focus on current opportunities. After applying for AZ yesterday, what other opportunities for drawing a sheep tag yet this year are there? I know of the Montana super tag and the Nevada dream hunt tag are still available. What else is there? Im talking raffles. I live on a shoe string budget

DougStickney

Since I have had enough of the successful sheep draw threads and they just piss me off, let's focus on current opportunities. After applying for AZ yesterday, what other opportunities for drawing a sheep tag yet this year are there? I know of the Montana super tag and the Nevada dream hunt tag are still available. What else is there? Im talking raffles. I live on a shoe string budget
Some people will never draw a sheep tag.

rogerthat

You just have to think about it.....

All you need is a TV show or 40k gram followers. You complete either of these tasks your set for life.
So your saying 40k on the gram and I get a sheep tag? Heck that should be easy. I was always considering onlyfans but this seals the deal. #onlythefansknow #followme #ramablama

king13

I screwed up and didn’t put in for Montana sheep this year. I did everything else. Now my only shot is the super tag.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Munchiezzz