Caribou Gear

Shaky - Where abouts in Ok. does your friend live?

Fatman

My son and I will be heading down for the trip, we live in Tulsa. Maybe we could form a mini-caravan.

Dennis

Fatman,

My buddy lives in Okla City, Okla. I'm not sure how far that is from Tulsa. We will be taking the Motor Home down to Texas.

Don

OKC is 100 miles southwest of Tulsa. I looked at mapquest and it looks like you may be taking I35 South out of OKC. That is the way I usually go when I head for Texas also. Maybe we could meet up in OKC at one of the truck stops and head out from there. Let me know what you find out from your buddy and we'll see what we can arrange.

Dennis Farmer

Dennis,

OK I will shoot off an E-mail to Jim and see what his exact plans are and let you know. I don't see meeting somewhere along the way a problem. (I wonder if I can talk Jim into buying lunch, lol).

I am flying to OKC and he says he knows how to get to San Antonio so I will leave the driving instructions to him.

Don

Dennis,

I did shoot off an E-mail to Jim and did not get an answer so I called. His wife said he is hunting in CO and should be back next week. As soon as I find out what his plans are I will post them here.

Don

Must be terrible, some people have all the luck!!!!!!!! Look forward to hearing from you.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back