Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Sh*t our wives do...

I hear ya there. I’m even willing to play dishwater roulette to get out of wrangling the kids. My wife routinely likes to leave steak knives or shearers in the sink. Those always pucker your ass when you blindly grab the blade under all the soapy water.
Ha! I refer to my dish drying rack as a jenga set with knives. Wife likes to stack them up so they routinely fall over if you chose the wrong one to pull out first.

I hear ya.. unless she feeds them that stuff. Then your all out of options
If she fed that to them, there would be a riot. Cheerios everywhere, the baby throwing a 8 oz bottle Molotov cocktail, the three-nager would be running around Lord of the Flies style… basically all the really bad parts of the Bible.

Girlfriend measured something for me last night when I wasn't home. I asked today what it measured and her response was 36ish
Not 36 1/4", not 35 5/8"....36ish.

I am trying to figure out if a 36" long dry box will fit in my raft.
I once asked my wife what size she thought a nut was the washer as we were fixing it. Her straight face response “it’s about 2/3”. I asked her to show me where the 2/3” mark was on a tape measure. She’s a good sport and I still tease her about that one.

View attachment 223653

She paid actuall American $$dollars$$ on vegan soy bacon. Even had the nerve to cook it in one of our cast iron pans.

Any advice on finding a divorce lawyer?
My wife is the daughter of a hog farmer. No matter how bad things get I know I'll never be in your place.

Side note, when I first saw the pic my thought "good lord somebody ruined that fish"😂😂😂

My wife is the daughter of a hog farmer. No matter how bad things get I know I'll never be in your place.

Side note, when I first saw the pic my thought "good lord somebody ruined that fish"😂😂😂
If your FIL is a hog farmer you might not have to eat soy bacon but we know what happened to your body!

If your FIL is a hog farmer you might not have to eat soy bacon but we know what happened to your body!
When my brother in law got married, (Mrs. L. And I hadnt been dating long) her father made it very clear that he would tolerate neither I nor my eventual sister in law mistreating either of his children. If we did violate any of his, or God's martial laws he would not hesitate to drag us out behind the barn. He then turned 100% of his attention to me and says "yes, THAT barn!"

He has never had anything to worry about.

We could be 20 minutes into a movie or TV show right now but someone has to watch every single Netflix/Amazon trailer. The food will be here and eaten before she chooses probably.

Wait... you guys don't fold the towels

or get mad when she does that dumb halvies thing...

oh no...
I got your back. I do all the laundry. She used to complain until she realized that would mean she would have to start doing the laundry again. Only complained that once. And if taking laundry off her plate keeps her happy and less stressed that’s all good with me!

I got your back. I do all the laundry. She used to complain until she realized that would mean she would have to start doing the laundry again. Only complained that once. And if taking laundry off her plate keeps her happy and less stressed that’s all good with me!
Oh thank god...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back