Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Sh*t our wives do...

Mine insists our watermelons aren’t ready because they don’t sound right when she taps on them. So we let them sit and ripen until they split open and the insects eat them.

So far we’ve picked two and thrown out about a dozen after they over ripen. We don’t learn from this. We double down.

9B100A0D-C24C-41D5-9910-9CC9321C8AB0.jpeg

Mine insists our watermelons aren’t ready because they don’t sound right when she taps on them. So we let them sit and ripen until they split open and the insects eat them.

So far we’ve picked two and thrown out about a dozen after they over ripen. We don’t learn from this. We double down.

View attachment 242788
Been there. 20 years worth. Then I lost count.

My wife has a slow leak in her tire that I haven’t fixed for 2 days so she got pissed and ordered some plugs off Amazon. I’m sure these will work good, better than the patch I was gonna put on it tonight. 2nd time she’s paid about 3 cents on Amazon for a tire “fix”…..EC4E3CBF-27EC-4CBD-B753-943346CF0C89.jpeg

My wife loves target, I’m going to ask her about this lol
I’ve worked for Target for 3.5 years on the wharehouse side, most of those years as a trainer, it’s true, sex toys are carried and sold.

The funnest part is when it’s a girl a day or two into employment who’s half my age and we get half a truck full of purple synthetic phallas and other vibratory instruments.

Oh if I were a single man….

I’ve worked for Target for 3.5 years on the wharehouse side, most of those years as a trainer, it’s true, sex toys are carried and sold.

The funnest part is when it’s a girl a day or two into employment who’s half my age and we get half a truck full of purple synthetic phallas and other vibratory instruments.

Oh if I were a single man….
You should tell her you work in Quality Control and Inspections and need some assistance... :LOL:

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back