Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Sh*t our wives do...

This is my lovely wife scooping leaves out of the pool during the eye of our last hurricane. Pretty sure she's wearing pajamas and my old Navy rain coat. You can see the rain is coming down. :)
View attachment 209849
Reminds me of the time the ex called at work,and said there was a bull in her roses. I get there the same time as the ranch foreman on a quad. Here she comes driving that bull up the driveway in her robe & slippers. Stick in hand and a constant yip,yip,yip.....in a British accent. Huge Angus bull calmly walking with a rose in his mouth.
He didn't know how close he came interupting her tea and toast....LOL

I swear to goddess,she just texted me, picture of the Cold Springs Tarvern. An afternoon lunch and a memory. Yeah, I remember the last time there with her daughter and the burgers & malts.
1st time we've talked in a bit. Ears burn much?
The good ones stay with you. One way or another.

Anybody else's wife can't fill a dish washer? By that I mean she just throws crap in? I always end up re-organizing everything but from time to time she manages to turn it on before I do. Then, I get to empty the dishwasher filled with upright cups and bowls... 😬
And dry each one of them too???

My wife makes it a point to tell all the "men" in the house that they are "no good at doing dishes and to just leave them".

Neither my two adult sons or myself have done dishes in over two years since she has "claimed the kitchen as her domain".

She also has told me that my placce is in front of the grill with a beer cooking the wild game while she takes care of everything else in the kitchen.

I lead a horrible life. I can't ever help her if I try... IF SHE ONLY KNEW.

I swear to goddess,she just texted me, picture of the Cold Springs Tarvern. An afternoon lunch and a memory. Yeah, I remember the last time there with her daughter and the burgers & malts.
1st time we've talked in a bit. Ears burn much?
The good ones stay with you. One way or another.

Cold Spring Tavern on San Marcos Pass?

I don't know about others, but I'm an animal if I leave any tools out in the garage, oil rag on my bench or don't clean up wood chips immediately. However, I'm being petty when I call her out for the 182 piece make-up, hair dryer and nail kit strung across the bathroom because they're where they belong.
That's one of the main reasons I haven't yanked our garden tub out yet. Gives her more space to put things so they aren't on the vanity in my way.

Or when they won't make a decision and ask you to do it so you do and then hear how it was the wrong decision.It happens all the time when eating out especially.
Went through this yesterday!

Wife: Where are we eating?
Me: Doesn't matter, what sounds good?
Wife: You know I'm terrible at deciding.
Me: Ok, Rib and Chop?
Wife: No that doesn't sound good today.
Me: Ok, Muzz and Stans?
Wife: No, lets just hit subway.
Me: Of course, Subway sounds great...

Making decisions is always a tricky one. One day my wife asked me to make a decision on what to do. I answered with " What difference does it make, we're just going to do whatever you want anyhow. It became very apparent to both of us that my decision to respond in that manner (even though it was true) was an extremely poor decision.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back