Sh*t our kids do

Took the 4 year old to the ER last night. When he gets sick his bronchitis acts up and he was having trouble breathing. Turned out to be croup. Got home a little before 5am with him. The two year old who is an animal and the king of FAFO decided to get into the spice rack and open the cayenne pepper and tip her back. That made for an interesting morning. Told the wife I'm pretty sure he's conditioning for pepper spray because with his attitude it's inevitable.

Last edited:
I’m trying to be a better dad with no yelling. My kids hate 2 things. Losing their POS electronics and cutting wood.

Today we were supposed to go to my in-laws, my wife was gone with her sister and mom to KC. We get ready to leave so they could play with their cousin. I get out if the shower to hear what sounds like a Sioux Indian tribe attacking a pack of hyenas.

My 7yo daughter and 9yo son are in a fistfight, somehow it’s neither one of their faults. So we went to cut a few loads of wood.

Why do kids have to pester each other? They have so much shit to keep them entertained, but they just squabble. If there was an Olympics for aggravation my kids would take gold and silver with each other.

I’m trying to be a better dad with no yelling. My kids hate 2 things. Losing their POS electronics and cutting wood.

Today we were supposed to go to my in-laws, my wife was gone with her sister and mom to KC. We get ready to leave so they could play with their cousin. I get out if the shower to hear what sounds like a Sioux Indian tribe attacking a pack of hyenas.

My 7yo daughter and 9yo son are in a fistfight, somehow it’s neither one of their faults. So we went to cut a few loads of wood.

Why do kids have to pester each other? They have so much shit to keep them entertained, but they just squabble. If there was an Olympics for aggravation my kids would take gold and silver with each other.
It's just how it is and always will be...siblings. for no reason at all I tried to drwon my sister when we were kids..I have no idea why just figured hey I think I'll stand on your back in the deep end. She came up amd gave me four stitches above my eye. I deserved every bit of that and more. That was probably 20 plus years ago still haven't lived it down.

It's just how it is and always will be...siblings.
My son is 47 and my darling little daughter is 44. She absolutely terrorized him from the first day she was able until they moved out. When they were about 6-9 respectively she locked her brother in a chest type toy box they had. She left him there all afternoon until my wife came home from work.

It's just how it is and always will be...siblings. for no reason at all I tried to drwon my sister when we were kids..I have no idea why just figured hey I think I'll stand on your back in the deep end. She came up amd gave me four stitches above my eye. I deserved every bit of that and more. That was probably 20 plus years ago still haven't lived it down.
My parents “remodeled” our old farmhouse kitchen. My moms pride was the built in microwave about 4’ high. I put my brothers head through it in a fight over popcorn about a week after it was put in. Over popcorn…..

My parents “remodeled” our old farmhouse kitchen. My moms pride was the built in microwave about 4’ high. I put my brothers head through it in a fight over popcorn about a week after it was put in. Over popcorn…..
Hits home broke some Christmas heirlooms of my step moms fighting with my brother that were her grandma's or something over..to be honest I'm not 100% it was something on the relish tray.

We went to get a carwash today and we were next in line with a car behind us and the window wouldn't go up because of some sensor. I was getting pissed off and said I can't get the f*cking window up to my wife, and he just started yelling "put the f*cking window up!" like 15 times. He’s 2 1/2.

We went to get a carwash today and we were next in line with a car behind us and the window wouldn't go up because of some sensor. I was getting pissed off and said I can't get the f*cking window up to my wife, and he just started yelling "put the f*cking window up!" like 15 times. He’s 2 1/2.
4 year old was looking for his basketball I said it's in the mudroom go in there and get it. "I'm not going in there it's dark, Jesus Christ!" Was the reply I got.

I stuck a fork in my brother's hand over chocolate cake once. If my mom hadn't have been there we may have killed each other.

I think I saw this on another thread here and sent it to my wife cause she likes cider. She reads the title and my 5 year old boy hears it. Starts running around the house repeatedly yelling “Start your day with a Dicken’s Cider”!! Wife n I were crying from laughing so hard, and I completely failed to get it on video in time.

I think I saw this on another thread here and sent it to my wife cause she likes cider. She reads the title and my 5 year old boy hears it. Starts running around the house repeatedly yelling “Start your day with a Dicken’s Cider”!! Wife n I were crying from laughing so hard, and I completely failed to get it on video in time.
Everyone should show that to their wife and post the response.

Mine: 😐

I stuck a fork in my brother's hand over chocolate cake once. If my mom hadn't have been there we may have killed each other.
My brother talks about us going out on our own and starting a business all the time. This is why I change the subject. We can hardly go on a hunt together without walking 10 paces turning and firing. However if we could ever find a way to fix that we could really have something together. I don't know how to fix that though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back