SF088 Contact House TRW

I don't even know where this is at any more. Is there any way for a nonresident with less than a boatload of points to apply for sheep or moose this year without drawing dead?

Last edited:
NO portion of any system for high demand tags can include a preference point component of any size.
Sure, but it has to be passable.

If you listened to the floor and committee debate, you’ll remember that there was a lot of pressure from many legislators and their constituents to ‘honor’ high point holders for lack of a better term.

30 years from now — if the current system remains — when the majority of squeaky wheels have nearly no chance to draw, maybe it’s a different story. Right now a lot of the the squeaky wheels are the high point holders, and I get why even if it doesn’t motivate me personally.

I don't even know where this is at any more. Is there any way for a nonresident with less than a boatload of points to apply for sheep or moose this year without drawing dead?
Yeah I’m in the same boat as you. I’m confused. Some talk of going to 50/50 random/preference but I think for now the law of the land is still 25/75 random/preference with 90/10 which makes for a tag or two tops in random for a nr.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back