Yeti GOBOX Collection

Sell me a new truck

can you get front posi added into that one?Ive found front posi to really help more than the back posi,,looks like a nice Nissan,,ive also added air helpers to my rigs,,helps a bunch when you add that trailer and gear.

That's going to show the pinstripes in no time!

This was a great thread that's about to end kinda like that Wilkes brothers thread that went on for ages.

if it has the push button e rear locker,i think youll really like that option,,i love the e locker on my Toyota Tacoma in the back.I do have my douts of that red shiny paint staying shiny for too long though.

if it has the push button e rear locker,i think youll really like that option,,i love the e locker on my Toyota Tacoma in the back.I do have my douts of that red shiny paint staying shiny for too long though.

Yes, Titans have had the push button rear locker since they came out. I need it and I use it.

I've never had a pain job that survived very long. I suspect this truck will be no different. Leupold has offered to pay to wrap the truck, if I so wanted. I think I will let the elements wreak havoc with the paint job.

I would take the Leupold wrap. Watching the damage over a couple of seasons would help show true hunting and what to expect to your vehicle if you hunt hard.

I think the before and after pictures would be outstanding!

Last edited:
Yes, Titans have had the push button rear locker since they came out. I need it and I use it.

I've never had a pain job that survived very long. I suspect this truck will be no different. Leupold has offered to pay to wrap the truck, if I so wanted. I think I will let the elements wreak havoc with the paint job.

What are they offering to wrap it with? if its a giant Leupold logo that might get the attention of people looking for your spots lol. If you could wrap it in grey or some color similar then it would take the scratches better!

What are they offering to wrap it with? if its a giant Leupold logo that might get the attention of people looking for your spots lol. If you could wrap it in grey or some color similar then it would take the scratches better!

If they wrap it, they want their logo on the hood, rear, and each side. Could be an even bigger "Fin is parked here" indicator than what is when when people have seen the rig and the license plates on the TV show and knew it was us.

That dark red/burgandy color pin stripes nicely and it gets a nice 2 tone patina with dust that actually hides it well in the west.
I parked the F-150 in between pinions for shade and I got a nice paint rubout on one side now.So much for my clean luxury 4x's paint job...lol.

Very nice!! I hope my truck *cough* (Uberlanche)*cough* can last a few more years, but when I'm in the market I'll definitely be giving Nissan a look. I too would forego the wrap unless it was putting coin in my pocket and a decent amount of it.

Ditto,a ton of cash.
Personally I laugh every time I see one of these mobile ads and how they are attention magnets......so much for blending in or hiding while hunting.

I hate advertizing for something I wear without being paid....and never have been paid.lol

I degress ....I do have some stickers on my trucks now. RMEF,HT,BHA...

If they wrap it, they want their logo on the hood, rear, and each side. Could be an even bigger "Fin is parked here" indicator than what is when when people have seen the rig and the license plates on the TV show and knew it was us.

Yeah, that is basically a giant red dot on the map for people! I am going to hate to see that beautiful red get the pounding that's coming its way, but after all it is a utility tool not a show toy.

Hey, if it works for you, that's all that matters. You've tested it and are satisfied it works. No magazine tests, articles or marketing campaigns can top that.

There would have to be a solid financial return for me to wrap a truck. Everywhere you go people will look and know it's you. I'd have to have a second vehicle for discrete daily driving.

D Q wrap would be a dead giveaway its Fin,,,probly best to leave it "stock" as Fin is a "one of us" normal guys,,A leopold wrap would make it a magnet/attention getter.

We use to hunt in the same drainage as Glenn Eberlestock. He doesn't know it but he shot a young 6pt right out of my wife's cross hairs. He had no clue we were waiting for the bull to turn and bang!
Anyway. He slept in a land rover wrapped in his logos at the trailhead. His rover is the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger on the "Elkmagnet" wrap for the Jeep. I'm sincerely worried the HT groupies would find my secret spots

Most everyother hunting show out there is little more that a commercial for the sponsors with a little hunting thrown in. Every time they stop to talk or look at an animal the camera focuses on every logo they can. And I do mean every logo. I watched one where the 2 guys hinting even stopped to tell us the brand name of the thermos they were drinking coffee from.
Fresh Tracks is one of only a few tv hunting show that are worth watching because you don't do that. I understand that sponsors are needed but I can certainly understand why you don't want to draw all that attention to yourself.

Fin,
Have you looked into the F150 diesel coming out? My partner at work has the dodge and two of us have 350 dieels and love them but thought the dodge diesel was a bit gutless. Ford did a good job on the super duty diesel I expect good things for the halfton as well. And it's American made in Kentucky I believe. Some articles have estimated 30 mpg for that truck.

Back