Seeking Hunting Partner in Northern Wyoming

375H&H

Curious if there is anyone around northern Wyoming that would be interested in becoming a hunting partner. I have decent local knowledge of Northern Wyoming for big game hunting and usually hunt alone, but am interested in sharing my knowledge for all big game hunting in this region to have a consistent hunting buddy each year.

Anyway, someone local would be preferred but not the must have and the first time out to hunt together would be spring bear hunting in May/June.

You can look at some of my other threads to see animals I have killed in the Northern Wyoming region but plan on targeting all big game available including sheep, moose, and goat. Hope this doesn't sound too much like a personals ad :)

I most look forward to the mountain hunts since they include a level of unpredictability not found in other places. Only a rifle hunter anymore and welcome a couple so my wife can have someone else other than me to hunt with.

I also do not use any electronics while hunting save for a headlamp; map and compass have never done me wrong and eliminating electronics allows me to simplify my gear and never have to worry about dead batteries or having to charge devices.

I hunt hard, very hard, but probably not hard enough to impress u1299 and pretty much always worry about where an animal is located after it is down since I don’t back away from a challenging pack out or heavy hike.

Did you hear the one about Comet the reindeer. He was having a bad day and all upset so Dasher and Prancer asked Comet why he was so sad. Comet responded “the wife went to Vegas and blew 50 bucks”.

I wish my schedule allowed man. But I will say that you were certainly a big help to me with some things, so somebody should take advantage of this.

Im in Gillette and would be more than willing to meet up and chase some spring bears

I would love to say i lived in Sheridan. But i'm stuck here in Pennsylvania.
Wife has a cow elk every time i bring moving to there up.
She wants " to stay close to her son & mom".
Son lives outside Toronto(6.5-7 hours drive),
Mom lives outside Jacksonville, Florida (16 hour drive).

Some days ya just can't win....

It looks like I'm a little late but if still interested I live in gillette. PM me is you still looking

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back