Section lines under attack in ND Grasslands

brocksw

For you ND folks.

North Dakota Senator John Hoeven recently introduced legislation that would force the USFS to hand over all section lines in the Grasslands (Badlands) to the state. The states intent is to build roads on those section lines. This would result in the loss of all Roadless areas, Non-Motorized Areas, and areas Suitable for Wilderness. Visit the NDBHA FB page or click the link below to take action and let him know you DO NOT support his actions and want him to end spending millions of tax payer dollars in federal court only to develop the best of public land in the state!

Take it one step further and call his office to voice your opposition! (202) 224-2551
It's a 2 minute call, you can't afford not to do both!

Copy of the bill:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1607741636190.jpg
    FB_IMG_1607741636190.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 8
  • FB_IMG_1607741640949.jpg
    FB_IMG_1607741640949.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 8
Sorry ,but no one cares except 110 people in ND. . They don't give out non Res . tags . So post it on Your ND. site. . Greedy'est State in the Country to non residents. The oil companies are Buying You guys out. Your State GOV. is as crooked as they come. The Residents are blind. Serious. I lived up there 5 + years and seen the court system, complete joke. All bought out. They don' even have Judge's . They sub contract Lawyers for cases. Never heard of that. What a joke. A State with no Judges. How much $ do you have? You can buy me . Complete joke . AMEN.

Sorry ,but no one cares except 110 people in ND. . They don't give out non Res . tags . So post it on Your ND. site. . Greedy'est State in the Country to non residents. The oil companies are Buying You guys out. Your State GOV. is as crooked as they come. The Residents are blind. Serious. I lived up there 5 + years and seen the court system, complete joke. All bought out. They don' even have Judge's . They sub contract Lawyers for cases. Never heard of that. What a joke. A State with no Judges. How much $ do you have? You can buy me . Complete joke . AMEN.
That’s quite the asinine comment. Good luck with this, North Dakota folks.

If that is all you have say when a fellow Hunt Talker is sharing a concern and looking for help, you should keep you mouth shut. I am 100% certain brocksw does not set NR hunting allocations, control the states’s legal system or use oil money to “buy” everyone off.

There is an old saying that applies very well here and you should consider implementing, “Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt”

I hope you have a better day Old Man Bob.

Why don't you pack your keyboard and your continual whining and bitching and go to Facebook where people pretend to care about the opinions of folk like you?

If you need help packing your keyboard, I can assist you with just on click on the admin panel.

Why don't you pack your keyboard and your continual whining and bitching and go to Facebook where people pretend to care about the opinions of folk like you?

If you need help packing your keyboard, I can assist you with just on click on the admin panel.

On second thought, I decided to help you go on your way to Camp Zuckerberg.

youre-just-fooling-around-im-not-imgflip-com-doc-holliday-tombstone-53782175.png

Bye!

Last edited:
This sounds like another terrible idea on multiple fronts. I tried the take action link on the BHA website but since I'm not a ND it didnt list anyone to contact (I think is what happened). Is this something we should jump on and all call our senators or should we wait to see if this is going anywhere?

This sounds like another terrible idea on multiple fronts. I tried the take action link on the BHA website but since I'm not a ND it didnt list anyone to contact (I think is what happened). Is this something we should jump on and all call our senators or should we wait to see if this is going anywhere?
please do hoeven is going to try to slip it in as a rider in the omnibus spending bill. We need to make sure that it doesn't get in there. Anything will help. Thank you

It was a matter of time before he got the boot, any time someone made a post about hunting ND he'd just ramble on like that.

Sounds like a hang together or hang separately situation to me

victory for now. We learned last night that Sen Hoeven's section line rider did not make it into the end of year omnibus spending package. But we also learned that he continued to lobby for inclusion of that bill despite hundreds of North Dakotan's that stood with NDBHA on this issue.

victory for now. We learned last night that Sen Hoeven's section line rider did not make it into the end of year omnibus spending package. But we also learned that he continued to lobby for inclusion of that bill despite hundreds of North Dakotan's that stood with NDBHA on this issue.
Hoeven, Cramer, and Burgum have all lost me this election cycle. Never voting for any of them again.

Between this and the whole red, yellow, green posted signs I am worried about land access in our state.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back