Caribou Gear

ND Game and Fish coming under fire for CWD Management

If they own enough land and grow anything...check the EWG database.

GF hasn't spent a single penny of that Money. I know because I double checked before posting about it. You should try it some time.

If federal funding is so bad, why did both of you accept federal dollars? #followthemoney
View attachment 264024
View attachment 264025
I really don't get how people still think that's me 😂😂 PPP loans that 5.2 million business's in the US took and over 50,000 people in nodak.. If those federal dollars haven't been spent yet I'm really glad to know that ND game and fish is spending some of their revenue on a pointless decal..

I do not know Casey Anderson, nor do I work for Game and Fish. But I have been a volunteer Hunter’s Ed instructor in ND. We have never talked about the ethics of baiting in class, nor is mentioned anywhere in the booklet
I state the online portal has it, and then Casey says it's not in the curriculum(in person vs online I know).. It is very clearly brought up in the curriculum that the game and fish is using through their online platform.

If they own enough land and grow anything...check the EWG database.

Awe yes.. The age old EWG website that has basically every farmer in the state listed to some extent on there. I really do wish we were more like Canada on a few farming aspects.. Privatized crop insurance, no subsidies, etc.. Hopefully the US can get back to that someday

GF hasn't spent a single penny of that Money. I know because I double checked before posting about it. You should try it some time.

If federal funding is so bad, why did both of you accept federal dollars? #followthemoney
View attachment 264024
View attachment 264025
When Covid hit in the spring of 2020, packing plants stopped. Feedlots stopped buying. Livestock prices plummeted.
However, the livestock keep eating and the hired man needs to be paid.

Any rancher/farmer will tell you they would rather get their money from the marketplace than the mailbox. 2020 was a bad deal.

During that time the Schwann's truck stopped. He didn't have any ice cream. What? The government paid all the truck drivers to sit and paid the dairy farmers to dump the milk.

Brock, I propose several of us meet. How we all arrived at this point is an interesting history.

When Covid hit in the spring of 2020, packing plants stopped. Feedlots stopped buying. Livestock prices plummeted.
However, the livestock keep eating and the hired man needs to be paid.

Any rancher/farmer will tell you they would rather get their money from the marketplace than the mailbox. 2020 was a bad deal.

During that time the Schwann's truck stopped. He didn't have any ice cream. What? The government paid all the truck drivers to sit and paid the dairy farmers to dump the milk.

Brock, I propose several of us meet. How we all arrived at this point is an interesting history.
Likewise, I think it's fair to concede that any game and fish agency would rather not have to drain their normal budget on CWD testing and management and they would prefer not to have CWD on the landscape at all. CWD is a bad deal.

I will message you my email address so you can send me your proposal for this meeting. I want purpose of the discussion, attendees from your side, and ground rules for the discussion. Look forward to seeing your email in my inbox.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back