Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Secrets to hunting for sale..

As much as I hate to part with these essential items, I’m in need of beer money.

$25 shipped.

Best elk tips ever, spotting game, and calling in antelope.. and not sure what that little dildo looking thing is, but it’s yours too.

View attachment 208247
View attachment 208248
Fuuuuuuuuuuck. I’m old. Yes that was necessary. Is there access to a 1-800 number also? 💥 $2.99 a minute 💥

Power bugle, primos pack bugle, thunder bugle. I’ve made some similar investments

I found a Jim Zumbo “Cow Talk” call in the bottom of a box the other day… I remember meeting him at the Spokane Sports and Outdoors Expo back in the 90’s and buying that. I was probably 13.
Me too, was he an arrogant prick to you also?

Me too, was he an arrogant prick to you also?
I wouldn’t say arrogant prick, but definitely wasn’t one to take a bunch of time talking to a kid.

But hell, that was like 30 years ago… lots of things to not remember in those 30 years.

What I do remember is listening to the cassette over and over and over in my room, then blowing that cow call every 10 steps the following fall. Pretty sure my dad took it away from me 30 minutes into opening day.

Recently gave my hunting book collection to the Pie-O-Neer pie shop for travelers & late onset hunters.
Zumbro signed my book, with a sort of smile. I was 19 and still wore my thousand yard stare.

Alright @Greenhorn, just take a step back, take a picture of the whole storage room, and let us start bidding on whatever we can pick out of the pile.

I'll start at $1 for that sweet ziploc collection you got going there

Sheesh this is a good reminder for me to get all my old chit in a garbage bag, I’ve got old gear scattered through my house and garage I will never use again. 4 ranger finders come to mind first, only one kinda works out to 80 yards

For a limited time only get not one, but TWO duwayne Adams 3 cassette tape how to series.. in addition the the elk and antelope tapes.. And if you place your order in the next 24 hours you’ll also receive this 50 disc set of all things topo MT. See where OnX hunt GPS got it’s start, way before all the ignorant marketing..
0E891646-704A-4816-B252-1665E044B530.jpeg

Last edited:
Don't let this opportunity pass you by. This is essentially like finding the missing golden plates, all yours for $25 shipped!

I was in the Tacoma and ejected a Tom Petty tape the other day. The cd had a John Prine in it. They play. Bids?

• Haha
Reactions: Hem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back