Season 2 of On Your Own Adventures is live

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you subscribing to our YouTube channel, you probably got notified that Season 2 of OYOA is now live on YouTube. For the rest of you, here is some information on that season, along with the link below.

Link here - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLdxutimd-Js8UpTdyBPwQq-zWpWFKjyD

IMG_4664.JPG

Some cool hunts in this season;

MT elk (with Lawnboy)
MT whitetails (with Oak)
ND archery mule deer (with Buschy)
WY pronghorn in the Red Desert (with Oak)
MT bighorn sheep in the Missouri River Breaks (the pic above is camera man Loren with a dead head we found 199 6/8)
CO bighorn sheep in the Georgetown Unit
MT mule deer (with Lawnboy)
AK black bear
NM archery pronghorn (with IDBugler)

Hope you will watch these and share with your friends. And, if you haven't done so, please subscribe to our channel. A lot of good stuff coming in the next few weeks.

Great.....my wife says I spend more time watching "that Randy guy" than I spend with her. :). She's just kidding of course!

Randy, you guys found 2 dead bighorns. Was this Tank, the one he was after or the other one? Any idea what the one not pictured scored?

Randy, you guys found 2 dead bighorns. Was this Tank, the one he was after or the other one? Any idea what the one not pictured scored?

Yes, one dead one, Tank, was the one Vaughn was hoping to shoot. It grossed just over 199. The other was a winter kill from the prior year and he scored 199 6/8. Two whoppers, for sure.

I forgot to mention that on the first two days of that hunt, PSinclair from here on Hunt Talk, was with us.

Yes, one dead one, Tank, was the one Vaughn was hoping to shoot. It grossed just over 199. The other was a winter kill from the prior year and he scored 199 6/8. Two whoppers, for sure.

I forgot to mention that on the first two days of that hunt, PSinclair from here on Hunt Talk, was with us.

That place is bighorn heaven for sure!

Just watched all the episodes. Only been out West once when I was younger. Never had an interest in hunting big game out west. But because of the podcast, YouTube channel and this here forum, I'm now a public land hunting advocate, not just of the public wetlands in OH where I hunt ducks, but all of the public land in this beautiful country.

Thank you Randy for all the dedication to teaching and advocating public lands conservation along with showing great hunts.

Just watched all the episodes. Only been out West once when I was younger. Never had an interest in hunting big game out west. But because of the podcast, YouTube channel and this here forum, I'm now a public land hunting advocate, not just of the public wetlands in OH where I hunt ducks, but all of the public land in this beautiful country.

Thank you Randy for all the dedication to teaching and advocating public lands conservation along with showing great hunts.

Thank you and welcome to the forum. Hope you get out west for some hunts.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back