Schmalts

noharleyyet

Sunday before last (11-15) I texted Pat about some 10x42 Questa HD ED for leave in the Deer blind duty. They arrive 4 days later & use em all last weekend. They are as advertised, clear crisp images and flat to the edges, easy focus. Good in low light, substantial feel..lighter than my Swaros. Great price to performance bottom line.

I've got some Wapiti 10x 42's and love them. He talked me into a pair of 8x42 questas. I was a little iffy at the time, but they are amazing. I would totally advise anyone who's looking for optics to look at the Theron line.

Glad to hear all of the positive feedback. It reinforces the few dealings I've had with him. Service/communication has been great and I'm tickled at the quality of the Saker spotter for the price he charged. Now, if he'd get into some 15X binos... ;)

How would you stack the Therons against some of the other brands Schmalts has on offer? Curious how they might compare to a Leupold or Meopta, acknowledging there are some price discrepancies amongst them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back