Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Scammer Alert- Muddyboots

Some people have a reason to not use PayPal. After what they did to my friends at Hammer, I won't buy anything through them. mtmuley
Fair enough. It's about the only way to get some buyers protection, though.

Fair enough. It's about the only way to get some buyers protection, though.
I'll use other methods, or only deal with people I trust. They might protect a buyer, but when they seize a company's account and litigation is talked about, screw them. If you read the fine print, I believe the sale of firearms related items is prohibited. Hell, you can send money to LRH through PayPal. What a crock. mtmuley

Is there any way to protect yourself from scammers like this?
I would say that it is surprising in spite of all of the warnings how many folks sent substantial amounts of $$$ thru PPFF or Venmo without batting an eyelash. I can also proudly say that each and every one got what they paid for.

If you're looking for something commonly available buy it from a reputable dealer or business is one way. Or have them send the item first; if they won't then no deal.

I'll use other methods, or only deal with people I trust. They might protect a buyer, but when they seize a company's account and litigation is talked about, screw them. If you read the fine print, I believe the sale of firearms related items is prohibited. Hell, you can send money to LRH through PayPal. What a crock. mtmuley
AccurateShooter accepts PP donations as well. Also they will bounce your ass faster than you can say bounce your ass if you list something in their classified and accept PP of any sort for stuff that PP says is verboten.

At one time Red Hawk Rifles accepted PP. I see now however that they apparently don't.

Last edited:
Back