Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Saying goodbye

Dogs are the definition of love and loyalty. Losing one is like losing family. I can't live without my hounds. Between the dogs and my son, they are my sanity in this crazy world.

-Z

Sorry for you loss. This hits home. We lost our little dog a week ago. She was malnourished, abused, and abandoned and we saved her from being put down 10 years ago. Also battling through terminal cancer with my chocolate lab. Dogs are definitely part of the family!

We had to put our chocolate lab duke down in Sept. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I had dogs growing up but they were family dogs and they lived outside so it was a bit different. Duke was truly my wife's and my baby before we had a baby. The hurt does pass, but while u are going through it, it feels like it will never end. Even as i write this im getting teary eyed. They truly are man's best friend.

Sorry to hear.. It sucks. Again why I am dogless these days. The pain of losing them makes it hard to get another just to repeat it again

Gone last September. I know how you feel. It's never easy.

Attachments

• Badger.jpg
    Badger.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
I just lost my best friend this morning,13 year’s and she was family. My heart is broken and it’s a feeling I never get used to. A good dog is not a pet,they are family and when they leave they take a little bit of you with them. I know the pain will pass it always does,but that don’t make it hurt any less. I’m just rambling,feeling empty but I just want to say enjoy your four legged friend as long as you can because they go before you do,make sure you enjoy what you have.
Sorry man. I lost my Bailey girl who was by my side for 14 years last November, and my ollie boy Jan 2019. As time goes on the gut punch feels less painful, but I still think of them every day.

So when I first started getting into the hound hunting thing I had the most amazing blue-tic hound he was quick to learn and just an awesome pup to be around! He was about one and ready to go out for a real lion hunt! No more just training runs and before we were able to go out fur the first time he got out somehow and ran off and someone shot him! I was so upset because I just had this feeling that he was going to be an awesome dog! Also he was just an awesome dog to be around!
After a few years got back into training dogs. Now we have two blue ticks and three mountain cur dogs of our own and we also train mountain curs to sell!

So when I first started getting into the hound hunting thing I had the most amazing blue-tic hound he was quick to learn and just an awesome pup to be around! He was about one and ready to go out for a real lion hunt! No more just training runs and before we were able to go out fur the first time he got out somehow and ran off and someone shot him! I was so upset because I just had this feeling that he was going to be an awesome dog! Also he was just an awesome dog to be around!
After a few years got back into training dogs. Now we have two blue ticks and three mountain cur dogs of our own and we also train mountain curs to sell!
Anyone that would shoot a hound is one of the lowest forms of life that there is.I’m sorry for your loss

Back