Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Saying goodbye

Pahoundsman

I just lost my best friend this morning,13 year’s and she was family. My heart is broken and it’s a feeling I never get used to. A good dog is not a pet,they are family and when they leave they take a little bit of you with them. I know the pain will pass it always does,but that don’t make it hurt any less. I’m just rambling,feeling empty but I just want to say enjoy your four legged friend as long as you can because they go before you do,make sure you enjoy what you have.

You got that right. Furkids are your kids and just as important as the two legged version of kids. My two pugs and chocolate cocker spaniel are my girls. They get spoiled as much as if my wife would of been able to bear children since we got married. I have had to let a number of furkids go over the rainbow bridge since I remember and it is never easy to do.

Always a gut punch sensation. Fond memories to cherish.

Sorry for your loss.

I just lost my best friend this morning,13 year’s and she was family. My heart is broken and it’s a feeling I never get used to. A good dog is not a pet,they are family and when they leave they take a little bit of you with them. I know the pain will pass it always does,but that don’t make it hurt any less. I’m just rambling,feeling empty but I just want to say enjoy your four legged friend as long as you can because they go before you do,make sure you enjoy what you have.
My regards. We lost both of our dogs in the last 7 months and completely empathize with you. I still catch myself opening doors certain ways so they can walk through the door with me. By far the worst part of being a pet owner but as time passes you find yourself focusing on the good times and not so much the end. I'll think good thoughts for you and your family.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Some people get as close to their dogs as their family, some even closer. Me included.

Will Rodgers wrote, “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”

Hounds have a special place in my heart. Always hard to lose a good one. Really sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear of your loss
hang in there it’ll be tough for awhile. We lost our last one three years ago and can’t bring ourselves to get the next one yet. I agree the older you get the harder it is when you loose them

Sorry to hear of your loss
hang in there it’ll be tough for awhile. We lost our last one three years ago and can’t bring ourselves to get the next one yet. I agree the older you get the harder it is when you loose them
We waited a long time between dogs last time. Circumstances this time might dictate a dog soon. We'll see. mtmuley

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back