Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Say What ????? šŸˆ

I was fortunate enough to be able to play for the Griz from 2003-2007 and I can say that playing in that stadium is a crazy experience. We played at Oregon and at Iowa, as well as other PAC 12 Stadiums that I have been on the sidelines for, and I can say nothing matches Washington Griz for the energy and noise pulsing through that place. Itā€™s a special place for sure.

I was fortunate enough to be able to play for the Griz from 2003-2007 and I can say that playing in that stadium is a crazy experience. We played at Oregon and at Iowa, as well as other PAC 12 Stadiums that I have been on the sidelines for, and I can say nothing matches Washington Griz for the energy and noise pulsing through that place. Itā€™s a special place for sure.
I had Duck šŸ¦† season tickets for about 15 years , I was at the 2005 game at AUTZEN stadium in Eugene, I still have the ticket stub and a old GO GRIZZ sign I picked up after the game from the Montana section that was left behind, It hung in my garage for years but itā€™s packed now as the wife and I are in the process of relocating. That awesome you were blessed to play College football

Love going to the games. Loud fans in a sound booming stadium!

You played w/ Lex! Flathead's pride!

It was pretty electric Saturday night. I grew up in SEC country and have been to some really big stadiums. Itā€™s really loud for a stadium that only holds 25,000.
67ADFA62-4923-476C-9401-CBD82B919C3F.jpeg3F6F53F7-3F61-4707-A372-BE6431FA8C43.jpeg

You mean the Hauck a$$holery?
Lol

Question, if a tree falls in the woods and noone hears it, does Robby Hauck get another tackle added to his stats? šŸ˜† šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‚
Call it what you want. I like a team that is coached to give an ass beating on the field as well as the scoreboard. I hope he returns Griz football to that mentality. mtmuley

Call it what you want. I like a team that is coached to give an ass beating on the field as well as the scoreboard. I hope he returns Griz football to that mentality. mtmuley
I don't have issue with a team that performs like that on the field. I want to see swagger. I take issue with a coach who is an @ss. He's mellowed with age and time away. I mean that whole thing with the Kaimen was just childish. A petulant child.

I don't have issue with a team that performs like that on the field. I want to see swagger. I take issue with a coach who is an @ss. He's mellowed with age and time away. I mean that whole thing with the Kaimen was just childish. A petulant child.
The benefit of being a good football coach overrides the perception of being an ass 12 years ago I guess. mtmuley

The mighty fighting Oregon ducks!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back