Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Say What ????? šŸˆ

It is always interesting to me that folks would ever wear yellow and green. Orange and Black is a much nicer fashion statement, even if the Beavs seem to be somewhat limited in the 'win' categpru.

Orange and black works as a fashion statement only if itā€™s Halloween!!
Results>Fashion Go Ducks!!

It's safe to assume that if someone from Oregon is talking about the Huskies losing, they're trying to divert attention from how their team.played.

QQ

Yeah Washington pretty much owned us from about 1970-1990 ā€¦ the Don James era. We did roll back 12 in a row from 2004-2015 though. Should be an interesting year, just got to keep it out of the hands of those So Cal schools!

The Big Sky Conference just became a POWER 5 conference! Griz Beat UW and, the Vandals beat traditional Canadian Power House Simon Fraiser 68-0. At this point, I think Idaho can win the national championship.

Go Vandals!

And who else knows the answer to this question: Who do we hate?
The griz lost to UW in the fourth quarter...

?????? The GRIZ beat the DAWGS in Seattle

are you thinking the BOBCATS lost to The COWBOYS in the 4th

UW = Washington Huskies
UW = Wyoming Cowboys

Montana Grizzlies
Montana St Bobcats
Maybe heā€™s still drunk from the tailgate party.

Go Griz! It's been a while since I've seen a game. Gosh, I wonder how old Dave Dickenson is now...?
Should be around 47 or so; Played at CMR High in the early 90's. Great coach during that era, Jack Johnson. 14 State Championships.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back