Caribou Gear Tarp

Say What ????? šŸˆ

Maybe Montana Football is back. Bobby Hauk is a badass. Great win for the Grizzlies. Did the kittens win? mtmuley

I have cat season tickets and wish they couldā€™ve hung on. Always glad when an FCS school beats and FBS school though. Good job Griz.

Of course you hate the Huskiesā€¦.ALL proper Ducks fans have to, itā€™s in our blood lol (our game was too damn close though!) šŸ¤¦šŸ¼šŸ¤¦šŸ¼

Of course you hate the Huskiesā€¦.ALL proper Ducks fans have to, itā€™s in our blood lol (our game was too damn close though!) šŸ¤¦šŸ¼šŸ¤¦šŸ¼
Yes it was , same problems as last year , the offense was sporadic and inconsistent, then losing 2 big time starters on D fence didnā€™t help , Kayvon should return in a week or 2 but Mathis in a knee brace looks done for the season. I saw šŸ‘€ nothing that gave me any confidence that Oregon could pull the upset at the horseshoe in Columbus next weekend, could be a looong day for the Ducks šŸ¦† on Saturday, UCLA is the class of the conference at the moment

It is always interesting to me that folks would ever wear yellow and green. Orange and Black is a much nicer fashion statement, even if the Beavs seem to be somewhat limited in the 'win' categpru.

While I think Montana's win was more impressive, did anyone see South Dakota State over Colorado State? Watching the highlights the game wasn't as close as the score showed, and the score wasn't that close. 42 - 23.

It's safe to assume that if someone from Oregon is talking about the Huskies losing, they're trying to divert attention from how their team.played.

I did get a laugh yesterday on the Beaver's broadcast when the Beaver ball carrier powered into a short yardage situation and Mike Parker said, "...and as long as we're not in Seattle, that's going to be a first down."

QQ

It's safe to assume that if someone from Oregon is talking about the Huskies losing, they're trying to divert attention from how their team.played.

I did get a laugh yesterday on the Beaver's broadcast when the Beaver ball carrier powered into a short yardage situation and Mike Parker said, "...and as long as we're not in Seattle, that's going to be a first down."

QQ
image.jpg
QUACK šŸ¦†!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I think Montana's win was more impressive, did anyone see South Dakota State over Colorado State? Watching the highlights the game wasn't as close as the score showed, and the score wasn't that close. 42 - 23.
I did, I donā€™t think that new coach is gonna quite work out.

Somewhat unrelated, I only recently found out the CSU ā€œRamā€ is a Rambouillet Sheep. What a bummer.

Reactions: Oak
The Big Sky Conference just became a POWER 5 conference! Griz Beat UW and, the Vandals beat traditional Canadian Power House Simon Fraiser 68-0. At this point, I think Idaho can win the national championship.

Go Vandals!

And who else knows the answer to this question: Who do we hate?

Back